- Minnesota eLearning Summit: The annual MN eLearning Summit in July or August is the premiere event of the MnLC and a gathering place for K-12, college, and university educators and innovators in the Midwest who are committed to effective online and blended learning. Learn more on the Summit website.
- Quality Matters (QM): The Quality Matters initiative uses nationally recognized quality assurance standards. Services provided through the MnLC include targeted training on the QM rubric, peer review, and QM course and program certification.
- Follow MnLC on Twitter for notices about other conferences and development opportunities.
- Minnesota OER Commons: Open Educational Resources (OER) are teaching and learning materials that you may freely use and reuse at no cost. MnLC provided tools and resources for educator and subject matter experts in Minnesota to collaboratively evaluate, share, and develop OER for public education.
- MnKnows is a portal to Minnesota's online library services, including eBooks, articles, images, and more.
- WCET is the leader in the practice, policy, and advocacy of technology-enhanced learning in higher education.