View a PDF copy of the 2017 exhibitor invitation.
Returning This Year:
An exhibitor reception will be held on Wednesday, August 2, 2017, after the Summit adjourns. Exhibitors and participants will have the chance to network during the reception. Light appetizers and beverages will be served.
Each exhibitor will receive the opportunity to present a 30-minute showcase session during the Summit. Time slots are limited, so early registration is encouraged. Showcase proposals are due by Friday, March 10, 2017, and must be submitted electronically. Proposals must be submitted by Friday, March 10, to be published in the Summit program booklet. Submissions will be accepted from registered exhibitors only.
- Expected attendance: 400+
- One complimentary conference registration
- Exhibitor space (eight-foot skirted table and chair)
- Printed copy of conference attendee list
- Exhibitor name, logo, and link to company listed on conference website
- Exhibitor name and logo listed in conference program
- Listing in the conference mobile app (Company Logo, Brief Description, Contact Information, Booth Location)
Exhibit Fee and Details:
Exhibitor fee is $1,000. Exhibits will include one eight-foot table and one chair. Supplemental electrical equipment isn’t officially organized: please bring items such as extension cords and power strips to the Summit, if needed. Exhibits will be placed along the main concourse area between the meeting rooms.
Setup and Takedown:
Exhibits must be set up on the morning of Wednesday, August 2 (setup on Tuesday evening may be available. More information will be provided prior to event). Exhibits must be taken down following the conclusion of the conference on Thursday, August 3, at 4:30 p.m.