Poster Abstract Session
Call for Abstracts
Wednesday and Thursday, April 12 and 13, 2017
The Minnesota Dairy Health Conference organizing committee invites abstract proposals for posters for this conference from students and others. Posters will be presented at the Continuing Education and Conference Center.
Abstract guidelines and instructions:
- Clearly describe the work, maximum of one page; include a descriptive title, and list all authors and their affiliations.
- Only up-to-date developments and new research will be accepted. Abstracts that contain information that has been presented previously (recently) will not be considered.
- The presenting author must register for the conference and be present at the reception on April 12, 2017, at 5:10 p.m. to discuss their poster with conference attendees.
- To ensure scientific rigor, all submissions will be reviewed and judged based on scientific merit.
- Presenting authors will be notified if their abstract is accepted for poster presentation by March 17, 2107.
- Abstract submission ends March 1, 2017.
- Posters must fit within a display space that is 4 feet high by 4 feet wide.
Submit your abstract here.