Poster Session and Call for Abstracts
The 9th International Conference on Canine and Feline Genetics and Genomics will be of interest to veterinarians and researchers who work in genetics/genomics for canines and felines, and in related areas. The Conference organizing committee invites abstract proposals for this event.
Fill in a descriptive title, list of authors, and their affiliations as requested on the form. Then enter the body of the abstract in the designated area. You must submit your abstract as a Word document in order to have your abstract submission considered for presentation at the conference.
Abstract options include the following:
Oral presentation (15 minutes) if selected—if not selected, the Poster presentation only
Poster presentation only
Submit your abstract here.
Abstract submission deadline has been extended to February 9, 2017, until 11:59 p.m. Central time, USA.
Abstract guidelines and instructions
- Clearly describe the work, maximum of one page, approximately 500 words; include a descriptive title, and list all authors and their affiliations.
- Abstracts must include the following: Objective, Materials & Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- Only up-to-date developments and new research will be accepted.
- The presenting author must register for the conference.
- All submissions will be reviewed and judged based on scientific merit.
- Presenting authors will be notified if their abstract is accepted for oral presentation or poster presentation by February 28, 2017.
- Oral presentations and posters will be at the Landmark Center.